Thursday, June 10, 2010

And to think....I'm leaving all this behind!?

Can you see it?  Can you see it?  That very fine, steady downpour of rain, rain, rain.  I wish I could capture it with the camera.  It is what I've always called a "Seattle Soaker".  It fascinates me how the sky can just open up and pour for hours at a slow, steady rate. This is happening (unfortunately) as we pack up the RV for our trip to Utah. No doubt everything will be damp until we hit the dry, heat of the desert!

It might be the last time I see such lush greenery and cool temperatures for a while.   I'm looking forward to the start of a summer adventure! 

3 comments:

  1. So sad a summer
    Utah's Edge of the Swell draws
    My sister away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much success to you sister! Safe travels. Hope you can keep Pol busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is green here
    And tan and rust and dry there
    But you get dinos!

    ReplyDelete